Notice something a little different around here? I’ve rebranded my podcast with a shiny new name: Podcast Builder Club. I’m really dialing in to sharing strategies that will help you build your podcast. And to celebrate this change, I’m giving away my six favorite books of all time. Seriously, these books changed my life and my business! Check out the link below for more details and to enter the contest.
In this episode, Travis talks about:
- Why books are one of Travis’s favorite things to consume - and one of the cheapest ways you can change your life.
- How Anything You Want by Derek Sivers gets to the meat of focusing on pursuing things that make us happy and successful.
- How The Crossroads of Should and Must by Elle Luna is a super-quick read that will help give you clarity on the direction you want to take in life.
- How The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson takes an unconventional look at self-help to help you stop caring about what people think so that you can live a better life.
- How I Wanna Be Well by Miguel Chen serves as a practical approach to inner peace and finding true happiness within yourself.
- How The 1-Page Marketing Plan by Allan Dib is an absolute must for any podcaster by giving actionable and simple steps to create your own marketing plan.
- How Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon gives you ten tips to dig into your creativity.
“If it’s not a hit, switch.” - Derek Sivers
Links to Resources
by Elle Luna
by Derek Sivers
by Allan Dib
by Austin Kleon
by Miguel Chen
by Mark Manson
Listen to these books (and more) in audio format at .
For a chance to win all six books, !
What’s your favorite book? Let me know on social
Join a community of REAL podcasters helping each other out in my Facebook group, the .
If you enjoyed this episode, please make my day by leaving me a review!
DISCLAIMER: Some of the links in my emails are affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you click them and make a qualifying purchase, at no extra cost to you :)
*I hereby solemnly swear to only promote products and services I actually love and use in my podcast, business, and everyday life!